Tuesday 8 July 2014

Work hard ... party hard


EN:
Today I will introduce you, once again, work outfit in my characteristic style. So, when it comes to office trousers I prefer the loose ones instead of the tight model, thus I choose a pair of ZARA navy trousers having a tapered cut, combined with a silk black shirt, spiced up with a Colin Stuart red pair of shoes which I purchased from Victoria's Secrets website. At all this I added an animal print belt having gold details and golden accessories also, and .... Voila!
Hug you all <3

RO:
Astazi va prezint din nou o tinuta de servici in stilul meu caracteristic. Cand vine vorba de pantaloni la dunga imi plac cei lejeri in detrimentul celor stramti, asa incat am ales o astfel de pereche de pantaloni bleumarini de la ZARA avand o croiala conica, in combinatie cu o camasa din matase neagra, pe care le-am condimentat cu o pereche de pantofi rosii Colin Stuart, pe care i-am achizitionat de pe site-ul celor de la Victoria's Secrets. La toate astea am adaugat o curea animal print cu detalii aurii si accesorii tot aurii si ... Voila!
Va imbratisez cu drag <3

Photography by ANDREEA TALIN

6 comments:

  1. Such a great look! Love the whole outfit.
    Come and visit my blog if you want.

    xx
    www.modaapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gaby, I find your blog http://www.modacapital-blog.com/ you misspell it and I get an error from Google. Any way I like your blog too so I will follow you :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Mersi mult Ioana, fiind la inceput de drum apreciez suportul din partea celor cu experienta :)

      Delete
  3. nice outfit :-) your belt really nailed it

    btw, if you're interested, you can win a 100 € voucher on my blog at the moment :-)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...