Monday 3 August 2015

Oriental touch

Turban verde

EN
I wanted a turban since forever which is why this year I bought two but just now I managed to make a post with one of them which you can find it here, I promise though it won't be the last. If  is to ask me I see the turban fitting in so many outfits type, from dresses to casual attires even in beach outfits. This time I chose an outfit with glam tint pairing this asymmetric blouse with golden reflections (which is my design) that goes great with the green velvet turban. I opted for bold accessories and this "jewel" of clutch which I adore it even the only think that fits in is a lipstick :). All these scenes reminds me of Sex and The City 2, the exoticism of Abu Dhabi and the explosion of color from all those loose and glamorous outfits that those 4 ladies wore them. I leave you now to delight your hearing with Alicia Keys and Jay-Z
Stay fashion!
From Romania with love!


RO
De foarte mult timp imi doream un turban motiv pentru care anul asta mi-am achizitionat 2 insa abia acum am reusit sa fac si o postare cu unul dintre ele pe care il puteti gasi aici, promit insa ca nu va fi ultima. Daca este sa ma intrebati pe mine turbanele le vad potrivite in foarte multe tinute de la rochii, pana la tinute casual chiar si in tinute de plaja. De data asta am ales o tinuta cu tenta glam potrivind aceasta bluza asimetrica cu reflexi aurii (care este creatia mea) si care merge extraordinar cu turbanul din catifea verde. Am optat pentru accesorii bold si aceasta “bijuterie” de clutch pe care il ador si in care imi incape doar un ruj :). Tot tabloul asta imi aminteste de Sex and the City 2, exotismul din Abu Dhabi si explozia de culoare din toate acele tinute vaporoase si glamuroase pe care cele 4 doamne le-au purtat. Va las sa va delectati auzul cu Alicia Keys si Jay-Z.
Cu dragoste din Iasi!


Green turban
Pantaloni scurti piele
Turban
Oriental blouse
Bluza aurie
Dubai outfit
Abu Dhabi style

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...